Monday, August 19, 2013

Just call me Texas!

Mine familier og venner!

Well, I officially am in a trio again. The week was crazy busy! Our schedule was booked to the max and we literally had to run to get to several appointments. Yep, crazy. Ha ha.

Sister Ripplinger and Sister Handley are my new companions. They both love to dance and enjoy cooking/baking, so we might be making a lot of delicious food...They are both from Utah, so are the two elders in our ward, so everyone jokes that I am the odd one from Texas. Actually, we have one member in our ward who just calls me "Texas" and looks at me whenever there could be any slight reference to my state.

Highlight of the week: We visited a lady who was a former investigator. She told us that she had prayed someone would come and then we came.

My companions and I are still running on only 2 months of language experience, so we are still trying to learn, but luckily a couple members told us they will give us some language lessons :)

The ward here is AMAZING! We are really hoping we can do all we can to help it grow. I am glad I get to stay here for at least 6 more weeks :)

Med kærligste hilsener,


Søster Orgill 

No comments:

Post a Comment