Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My last area: Slagelse! :) I think I'm going to love it here!

Well, we had transfers today! I am in Slagelse with Sister Vige from Norway. I already love it! :) It was pouring when I got here, so I am all wet right now, but it's kind of fun :)

I know I am going to love it here and give it my all. I have TONS of people to meet quick, but I am so so happy about it.

We met with Peter again last week. It was great! We brought a member and he's really trying to figure out if this is the right church for him to join. I'll let you know if I hear anything new from what happens with him.

We visited Kronborg Castle last week, Hamlet's castle. I have TONS of pics. I'm sending them to my mom and most of them will be up on my blog.

Love you all!

Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment