Monday, January 13, 2014

Caroling, Caroling

Caroling, Caroling

Familier og venner,

Well, first off, I thought I would share one of the few things I have
seen relating to pop culture. A man in our ward showed us a picture of
a meme he had seen on Facebook, something about Michelle campaigning
against obesity while Obama reaches for the Danish. Ha ha, we thought
it was pretty funny :)

Okay, back to mission stuff.

For all those who wanted to know...

Danish Christmas cookies= hard (as in solid)

Danish Christmas pastries= Good :)

I got a new companion this week. Her name is Søster Hall. She reported
to the MTC on April 10th, 2013 (my original entry date). She is hard
working and loves to talk to everyone, so it's great! I'm excited to
learn all I can from her in this transfer.

We went caroling a few times this week. One of the times, we got to a
door, asked if we could sing a Christmas song and sang. The man's name
is Mikkel. He seemed sincere in thanking us for our song and we have
an appointment to come back this week.

We also had the chance to visit a plejehjem (nursing home) in our
area. They graciously welcomed us in, we sang 4 songs and they invited
us to come back on Christmas. (They celebrate Christmas here on the
24th). So we will get to sing and visit with them tomorrow. We are
really excited :)

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to share
some of the experiences I have with you on my two days of Christmas
here next Monday :) We have a lot of plans to see many people and I
can't wait, less than 24 hours before it begins :)

Love you all!

Med kærligste hilsener,


Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment