Monday, May 5, 2014

Elder Lawless and I were the only ones
brave enough to stand in the chilly lake.

As missionaries, we just can't go deeper
than knee deep unless it's for a baptism.
Throwing my boots away and trying 
       to not touch the trash can!

Watching Solveig ride a horse!

Me, trying on a riding helmet

District activity, on our way to the highest point in Denmark!



The lake by Himmelbjerg (Heaven/Sky Mountain) 
My parrot that Elder Ockey and Elder Kinch
got me for my birthday. I named him Perry.

Ruslan wanted to celebrate my birthday. He bought me a cake and my friends came :)

I'm going to sure miss my friends in Horsens!

With Roby

With Michael

With Ankhaa.

With Søster Pearson :)

A group selfie! (I've heard there is a new song called,
"let me take a selfie?" or something like that).

With Anna Holbech at church.

Other photos from my last Sunday in Horsens...
















We dropped by our Romanian friends on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment