Monday, May 5, 2014

Climb Every Mountain... well, I guess there is only one in Denmark... okay... maybe it's just a hill.

Well, I now live in Gladsaxe... basically Copenhagen.

I just dropped off my suitcases about 2-3 hours ago and now we are running around doing preparation stuff.

I will really miss Horsens. It's weird how quickly it became a home to me, but I want that to happen here in Gladsaxe.

I don't have a lot of time, but I sent a lot of pics to my mom from this week.

We had a district activity on Himmelbjerg! The highest point in Denmark. Ha ha, there are NO Mountains here. It was pretty much a little hill with a tower. We took our bikes to the city Ry and then biked around 11 kilometers (I think, I can't remember) to get there. It was great! Really pretty!

I already met someone from Romania here! She was really nice.

I sang the song, "Savior, Redeemer of My Soul" with Elder Ockey in Sacrament meeting and bore my testimony since it was my last Sunday.

We taught Institute class this week. It was on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Sister Pearson and I shared a story we made up and then related it. It went well :)

I know this is part of Heavenly Father's plan for me to now be in Gladsaxe and I am excited to find out what. Maybe even just to find the Romanians here, who knows!

Love you all! It's sure crazy it will be May in a few days!

Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment