Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pictures

Pictures
Family and friends!

Well, this week, I've mainly got pictures...

And pictures are worth a thousand words, right?

Sorry this will be like to shortest email (or post if you are reading this on my blog), but things are going well here in Gladsaxe Første Menighed.

Søster Packard is my new companion and I am so excited to be with her. I wasn't sure if I was going to get the chance to serve with her. We are going to set some goals this week so we can get as much accomplished this week as we can!

Oh and Sister Peterson and I did make molten lava cakes on our 15 month mark. We didn't have any candles so we used sparklers... Dangerous? Yes! Ha ha. But I made a wish on my 3 sparklers and I want to make this the best most productive transfer I've ever had! :)

Life is beautiful! Heavenly Father loves us and can't wait to see us again! Alma 34:32

MKH,

-Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment