Sunday, August 24, 2014

I LOVE being a missionary :)

Familier og venner,

Well, this week is my last week. It's pretty crazy!

Last week was miraculous! I got to go on exchanges with a few members in the ward! That was really excited and we have more set up for this week.

Remember Sussan who came to church twice and we met less than 3 weeks ago? Well, long story short... she came to church for the third time yesterday and is getting baptized on Saturday! She had called us on Monday night last week, told us she had too much on her mind. We taught about the restoration of the gospel and she decided she wanted to follow Jesus Christ's example and be baptized. We met with her 6 days last week and are meeting with her tonight. She really loves the Book of Mormon and is really excited to join Jesus Christ's church. Every time she prays with us she thanks Heavenly Father for this opportunity she will have soon.

Today, we ate lunch at a Pizza/Kebab shop. There was a man who went to go sit down alone and then asked if he could sit by us! His name is Emmanuel. He is from Ghana (he's lived here for 15 years) and he knew about the church, but had never looked at the Book of Mormon. We got to teach him the plan of salvation and the elders here are going to meet with him again soon. It was really neat!

I know that the Lord's work. I am so grateful to be a part of it. I absolutely love being a missionary! It has been an amazing last 17 months and how every many days. The best part is, it's not over yet :)

I'll have to post one more time after this post :)

I'm so grateful for the gospel and all the happiness it has brought to my life and my family.

Med kærligste hilsener,

Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment