Sunday, August 24, 2014

Second to last email... AHHH!!! SCARY!


Well, I'm really excited for this week! We have several appointments set up. We are going to go on exchanges with two ladies in the ward, so I can go to one appointment and Sister Vige can go to another. We also have exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders this week (two of my former companions- Søster Packard and Søster Ripplinger) And we have zone training this week.

Sussan came to church again and she really liked the gospel principles class. The lesson was on missionary work.

Things are going well here.

Slagelse is a small ward compared to my last ward. I love it though! :)

I'm loving being a missionary and trying to give it my all these last two weeks!

Hope all is well where ever you are. Enjoy the crazy pics :)

Med kærligste hilsener,

Søster Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment